Tuesday, October 11, 2011

National Coming Out Day 2011

Today, I came out....

....as a YouTuber. What were you thinking? So now, you can expect that some of these posts will be videos of me -- or will contain videos of me. I know how excited you all must be. (At least, act excited for me, okay?)

Anyways, National Coming Out Day is an important day where we put forth extra special effort to be supportive of people who are in the closet or are in the process of coming out. Not that we shouldn't be supportive every day -- but it's like... you know how on Valentine's Day it's supposed to be extra important to be all lovey-dovey and romantic with your partner, even though technically that's how you should behave all of the time? It's like that.

That's my first video -- you are all getting to hear my monumental, mostly boring coming out story! And thank God that I have a family that let's something like that be such a boring non-issue.
And this is my real message about coming out. So, loyal readers (and not so loyal readers, let's not discriminate!) tell me something about you. Anything! Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment