Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eligible Bachelor: Chris Colfer

It's somewhat alarming to me that I'm older than one of the men on the Eligible Bachelor's List -- Glee's Chris Colfer.
He's cute -- anyone can see that, especially since at 21 he still looks young enough to play a teenager. (Then again, I'm 24 and could play a teenager, or so I tell myself!) What really sells him as a hottie though, is his unreal voice.
You're right. It's not fair that you can't sing like that.

Not only is he an immensely talented singer and actor, he also -- apparently, is writing and directing films. We'll have to cross our fingers. Here's a trailer of the movie he's starring in, and wrote, and directed -- Struck by Lightning.
EDIT (3/1/2012): The voting is closed and it looks like Chris Colfer has been selected as the number 1 most eligible bachelor of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment